Friday, May 4, 2012

Camp NaNo

This is a post to keep track of my Camp NaNoWriMo status.

What it should be....

May 4: 6,668 words
May 11: 18,337 words
May 18: 30,006 words
May 25: 41,675 words
May 31: 51,677 words

What it is...

May 4: 4,347 words... Sad day! I'm about 2K short! But this week was a bit busier than I expected. Next week should slow down and I get some writing done.
May 11: .... 8,539 words.... I'm 10K short! I thought after graduation that life would slow down! No! I've bitten off more than I can chew. Thankfully, I know that life will slow down after Tuesday and I can type 50K in 15 days.
May 18: 16,750 words. I'm falling behind. But at least I got some down, right?
May 25: 28,242 words. Hum. I don't think I'm going to make 50k... But! I am over fifty pages more than I had at the beginning of May! That's about half the summer right there!
May 31: Final word count: 46,872 words! Not quite 50K, BUT! that is eighty-seven pages more than I had at the beginning of May. Thank goodness!

Next blog post: Monday June 4th!

Thanks for reading and enjoy the journey!

1 comment: