Hey! Luke Ander here. How is everyone? Doing good? Enjoying the story of my friend’s life so far? Yes? That’s all fine and dandy, but I’ve come with an important message. I’ve hacked my author’s blog and decided it’s my solemn duty to tell you that you won’t be getting any more story. Ever.
Sorry.
This is Martin Santer speaking now. Luke…. You know there’s more to my story.
There is?
Yes! I still don’t have my reflection, Sona’s flirting with me, Var is up to something, I don’t understand my powers, and Kelley has hinted that someone is possibly going to die soon.
Really? I hope it’s Jordan. He seems to be a killable character to me.
Thomas Dawson joining. Luke, that’s in bad taste.
You forgot to use your title, Your Grace.
Thanks a lot.
Martin again. Luke is only half right about he said before. There won’t be any more story… Until after November. It’s once again NaNoWriMo and Kelley is crazy enough to do it again.
You know, I find it a bit strange that she writes the most during this month more than the rest of the months combined.
LUKE!
Hey! No need for both of you to yell at me.
Give our author a break. Do you realize that she might not be able to finish NaNo this year? Her classes are murder!
I hadn’t thought of that, Your Grace. Maybe that’s why she wants to kill a character. She’s in a murderous mood.
That’s in worse bad taste.
Your Highness! You’re here too?
I think we’ve made our point. Kelley will be too busy to post anything this November as she tries to do NaNo and complete her classes.
Nicely put, Your Highness.
Thomas! Not you too!
Hey, characters… What are you doing?
NOTHING!
Let’s go back before she finds what we did.
What you did, Luke. You’re the one who hacked her blog.
But, Your Highness! Aren’t you responsible for me?
I don’t think even Kelley would take responsibility for you.
Characters! Front in center! I need you for the plot! NOW!
COMING!
Well, we really need to go. As my noble friends have said, there is no more story for this month. I hope this announcement is greeted with amusement and understanding. Join me, my friends, as we bid the readers goodbye for the month with our author’s favorite saying.
Enjoy the journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment